8.09.2009

The Introduction

As a recent college graduate, a lot of my time is spent telling and hearing stories about the stupid and funny things that happened during the past four years. And a lot of those stories involve sex. A LOT. I'm a sexual person, and not ashamed - it's fucking healthy. And I not only enjoy the act itself, I love talking about sex, I love hearing about sex, and now I'm gonna love blogging about sex. My closest friends are the same; I don't think I'd have much to talk about with my closest friends if we couldn't talk about sex. Now here's the thing. I went to Penn. Ivy Leaguers aren't particularly known for their sexual prowess. And that makes for a lot of unfortunate, and unfortunately funny, sexual experiences. And I plan on sharing the best of those with you. Stories of my own, stories of my friends, and stories of friends of friends of friends that were passed along. If you have a funny story that I should include, send it along. Otherwise, sit tight, enjoy the ride, and of course, Happy Humping.

No comments:

Post a Comment